Please contact us at 808-525-6255 or firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the
following open position:
Certified Fitness Instructor
Employment type: Part-Time/ Hourly
Reports to: Program Manager
Part-Time Certified Fitness Instructor
Seeking a part-time Certified Fitness Instructor for a
comprehensive weight management program. Job involves
providing opportunities for group physical activity in conjunction
with program as well as collaboration and consultation with other
health professionals. Experience working with Native Hawaiian
patients and individuals with chronic disease concerns or physical
limitations preferred. Saturday availability needed, weekday hours
available as well.
This is a patient-centered practice dedicated to the service of the
Native Hawaiian community, so strong patient engagement and
communication skills are critical.
1. Conduct individual fitness assessments.
2. Instruct groups or individuals in exercise activities.
3. Conduct group fitness classes using a variety of approaches
4. Observe participants and inform them of corrective measures
necessary to improve their skills.
5. Design and direct workout programs that are tailored to
participant needs and goals.
6. Teach and demonstrate the use of gym equipment.
7. Observe participants in exercising and correct any improper
8. Work collaboratively with an team of health professionals
9. Maintain equipment.
10. Administer first-aid if necessary.
11. Performs other duties as assigned
Salary and Compensation: Competitive salary commensurate with
|I Ola Lāhui
Rural Hawai'i Behavioral Health